Terms & Conditions:
McGrath Mitsubishi Liverpool’s “Big Autumn Sale giveaway” Promotion
The promotion commences Monday 16 March 2020 and closes Tuesday 31 March 2020
Authorised under NSW Permit No LTPS/20/42892
The Promoter is ACM Liverpool Pty Ltd trading as McGrath Mitsubishi Liverpool (ABN 60 121 604 055) 375 Hume Highway Liverpool NSW 2170 ("the Promoter").
2. WHO MAY ENTER -Entry is open to Australian residents only who hold a current valid driver’s licence issued in an Australian State or Territory. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its dealerships, its related bodies and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. National fleet, rental and government purchasers are also ineligible to enter.
3. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY -Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering the promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD -The promotion commences at 8.30am AEST on Monday 16 March 2020 and closes at 5pm AEST on Tuesday 31 March 2020 (“promotional period”).
5. HOW TO ENTER
a) To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase a new, demo or used vehicle from McGrath Mitsubishi Liverpool, 375 Hume Highway Liverpool NSW 2170 between Monday 16 March 2020 8.30am and Tuesday 31 March 2020 5.00pm. Vehicle delivery must be taken by 3 April 2020 (“Promotional Period”) (“Qualifying Purchase”)
b) Individuals that purchase a vehicle from McGrath Mitsubishi Liverpool’s dealership during the Promotional Period, but do not have it delivered during the outlined Promotional Period will not be eligible to enter. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any vehicle that is purchased and ordered during the Promotional Period but cannot be delivered by 3 April 2020 due to circumstances out of the Promoter’s reasonable control. Any Qualifying Purchase (via full payment or finance) that is cancelled will be deemed ineligible.
6. LIMITATIONS ON ENTRY -Only one (1) entry permitted per person, per vehicle purchase. Entrants automatically forfeit their entry if the contract on their vehicle purchase is cancelled. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure they are entered in the competition and they must physically put the entry form(s) into the barrel.
7. DRAWS (SELECTION OF WINNERS)
a) The draw will take place at McGrath Mitsubishi Liverpool, 375 Hume Highway Liverpool NSW 2170 on Tuesday 7 April 2020 at 12.00pm AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
b) The first valid entry that is drawn from the barrel will be deemed the provisional winner, subject to verification.
a) The first valid entry drawn will win a $500 Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley gift voucher.
b) The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the prize is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner (or a representative of the winner/the winner’s parent/legal guardian if the winner is under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Promoter in its discretion.
9. NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS - The winner will be notified by phone within two (2) business days of the draw as outlined in point 7a) and also by email. The winner’s name will also be published on the dealer Facebook page. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW - A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on Thursday 2 July 2020 at the same time and place as the original draw. In the case of a winner, they will be notified in writing and telephone within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner’s name will also be published on the dealer Facebook page.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
(a) Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
(b) Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the delivery of any vehicle is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of the prize.
(a) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
(b) Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
(c) If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
(d) The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
(e) If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
(f) Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize, then the prize will be forfeited.
(g) Total prize pool value is AU$500. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
(h) Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
(i) If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
(j) As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. In the event a winner or winner’s companion is under the age of 18, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such person will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on their behalf.
7 YEARS WARRANTY** & 2 YEARS FREE SERVICING~ T&C's
Participating Mitsubishi dealers. While stocks last. Mitsubishi reserves the right to change or extend these offers. See participating dealers for full terms and conditions. Offers available on selected new and demonstrator vehicles purchased between 01 January and 31 March 2020. Excludes Government, Rental and National Fleet customers. Private Buyers and ABN holders only. *Recommended DRIVE AWAY selling price including 12 months registration, CTP insurance, Stamp Duty & Dealer Delivery. **7 Year Warranty offer available on selected new and demonstrator vehicles. 7 Year/150,000km (whichever occurs first). Service conditions apply. Valid from date of vehicle registration. ~2 Year Free Service offer available on selected new and demonstrator vehicles. 2 years/30,000km (whichever occurs first). Includes the first 2 regular services (15,000km/1 year and 30,000km/2 year). Any non-regular service/repair items are at an additional cost. Servicing must be completed by a Mitsubishi Dealer within 7,500kms or 6 months of the service due date. Valid from date of vehicle registration.