We are open for business and are here to assist
Dear Valued Customers,
Please be confident when visiting our dealership that your safety and the safety of our employees and their families is first and foremost. We wanted to take a moment to let you know the additional measures we have put into place to help minimise the spread of COVID-19 and maintain a safe environment for everyone.
As a standard health and safety compliance practice we have, for many years, made certain our dealerships are maintained to a high standard of hygiene. We have now increased the already-stringent measures and have put a COVID-19 Safety Plan in place and are committed to keeping you safe!
Measures we have implemented include:
- Hand sanitiser stations have been made available at entrances and throughout our dealership for all employees and customers to use.
- All high-touch areas such as work surfaces, seating areas, door handles, eftpos machines and other frequently touched surfaces are being disinfected on a regular basis.
- All employees are required to wash their hands regularly, particularly before and after contact with others.
- Hand-shake free zone, please do not be offended if we don’t shake your hand, this simple change is in place to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
- Additional work-from-home options for any team member feeling unwell (irrespective of cause)
- Vehicle interiors are being disinfected before and after every test drive along with our service loan cars.
If you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team below:
We ask for your support in helping to keep everyone healthy and happy and thank you for placing your trust in our company for your Mitsubishi motoring needs.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.